Sunday, April 27, 2008

Kitchen Progress

I haven't posted about all the hard work we have been putting into our tiny kitchen over these past months but it has been an on going project. We have a LOW budget, minimal time, and a major need for an update so it all started with me painting the cabinets. Luckily, after doing this Zach realized that the cabinets were only the start and we should continue with new countertops, hardware, and plumbing fixtures, obviously, with a little nudge from his personal interior designer. Without knocking down any walls (unfortunately) we are managing to do a great job! And we couldn't have gotten anywhere without the help of Zach's dad, Nick! What an amazing source of knowledge, expertise, and patience Nick posses in helping us. And of course Jean (his mom) is always making sure we have energy by providing us with food throughout the day. Thanks team!

I can't wait to share the before and after pictures with everyone because it has been a worthwhile project! But in the meantime here is an image that gave me great inspiration throughout our work....

3 comments:

jeannie said...

This picture is wonderful. I thought it was your kitchen, but I guess it is your picture for inspiration as you said. I can't wait to see the real thing!xoxox Mom

Lyles said...

If you can make it look like that you're amazing. We can't wait to see the before and after.

Greg and Courtney

Darleen said...

Okay...where the pictures? I really want to see the finish. Your inspiration looks very inspiring!