Monday, April 26, 2010

Training

It's been about four months since I signed up for the Escape From Alcatraz triathlon in San Francisco.  I can't believe it's this weekend!  I'm slowly feeling everything coming together (whether I like it or not) for this Sunday's race. Zach and I are going to visit Nana for lunch in Los Altos on Saturday and the next morning it's race day.  I'm thrilled to have my family there for support!  Zach, Jeannie, Ben, and Mariah will be watching a water logged girl from Idaho drag herself out of the bay, scramble for her bike, and if all goes well, finish in her sand covered running shoes.  Wish me luck!


In the meantime work is a pleasant distraction from race day jitters....

3 comments:

Regina Joseph Winslow said...

Wow Sarah, that course is not for the faint of heart! Go get'em girl you will do great! I am out of breath just thinking about it.

xoxo

Erin said...

Good luck Sis!! Wish I could be there to cheer you on.I know you will do amazing! I am so proud of you.

Darleen said...

Holy Cow Sarah! You amaze me. Good luck girl. You're going to do awesome. One day we need to do something together.