Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy Belated New Year!!!


So I'm a little behind (alright a couple weeks) but I did have a great Christmas and New Year's with Zach and his family in Idaho! Presents, eating, and skiing filled most of our days. Zach was sick over New Years unfortunately and lost his voice. We ended up having a nice evening at home with our ever growing yellow lab, Lucy. It seems the holiday weeks were a month in itself coming back to work the day after a holiday, and then having a weekend and then turning around to have another holiday left us without our usual routine.


I managed to finish another semester in grad school with all A's and have been using my time off from school to focus on the upcoming wedding! Lot's to plan and lot's to do but I'm managing and always looking for great ideas on how to do it 'environmentally friendly' and on a budget!


2 comments:

Darleen said...

Ah...wedding planning. By the time it comes you will be so glad it will be over. Have you checked out the following wedding blogs? Something Old Something New (http://kenziekate.blogspot.com/) and Style Me Pretty (http://www.stylemepretty.com/). I look at them every so often and just get inspired--good place for party planning too. Glad to hear you have a wonderful holiday season. Can't believe how much your dog has grown. Very cute. And yes, I want to design your jewelry--count me in and be looking at styles you like. My wedding present to you.:)

white canvas designs said...

How wonderful! Can't wait to have beautiful jewlery by Darleen for the wedding!