Monday, March 10, 2008

Habitat Article



There is a new article out on my business, White Canvas Designs, in the Sun Valley Guide's, Habitat, magazine. I'm thrilled! It's a wonderful opportunity to share my passion with the people in my community and let them get to know me a little better. I think I could write a book on the topic if given the chance and am so impressed that the editor managed to make a story out of our discussions. If your interested in getting a copy with more pictures on our humble home or further information on sustainable interior design let me know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The article was fantastic. Great job!! I know for sure you will get many clients from this. I am so proud of you. Love ya

zach latham said...

You are a great designer, I hope someone will read this article and decide to take a chance on you, because you deserve it! Great job-

jeannie said...

Sarah, I loved the article. It tells your story to everyone and is wonderful for your business. The pictures in this entry are incredible, too. Love, Mom