Monday, September 27, 2010

Windows Windows

We pushed right ahead with more window installation this weekend.  Accomplishing the four biggest and most difficult windows on our house.  Nick and Zach were a team to reckon with and I did my best to be the "gopher" as Jean calls it. 
"Sarah go-fer the hammer". 
"Sarah go find the insulation". 
"Sarah go get the nails."
But I was happy to do it to keep their progress moving along. 
Before
Removing one of the rake "windows".
Three down one to go.

We still haven't finished the interior jambs and replaced the trim but that doesn't matter as much when the snow start's to fall.  Eight more to go!
Completion!

3 comments:

ian and sarah said...

How exciting - they look great!

Darleen said...

Your windows look great! I really like the red trim. Also...I love Yellowstone. It's like going to a big zoo...but everything is wild.

jeannie said...

You're so lucky to have able bodied family around to help you get it done! Yey for the Lathams!