Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tic-Tock

The count down to baby Latham's arrival is on and so is the pressure.  Not a minute goes by without a comment from someone on when the baby is due and mild dissapointment that it's me telling them and not holding a baby.  

Yesterday our dear friends, Jon & Regina, in Boston welcomed a healthy baby boy, Jack, into the world.  Hooray!  I have no doubt he will be an avid Red Sox fan just like his adoring parents. 

Our offical due date is April 15th but I'm prepared for an early or late arrival at this point.  Well, truthfully I'm more prepared for early then late...

Any guesses out there?  Boy?  Girl?  Due Date?

11 comments:

jeannie said...

I'm guess it's on a Monday. No reason other than hunch. Probably the Monday after the due date. Tick Tock oxox

jeannie said...

But, for Sarah and Zach's sake, I'm hoping it's EARLY!!
oxox

Sarah said...

thanks mom :)

Unknown said...

I bet it is a 2 days ahead of schedule at 3:47 in the morning. Rise and shine to a new baby......BOY. Just a hunch ;-)

Lauren said...

I guess it will be a baby boy on the 16th (because everyone born on the 16th is badass) :)

Darleen said...

I think it will be a boy and will be born sometime between April 20-22...because most babies are a week late. Just sayin'.

Sarah said...

Wow! Lot's of boy guesses. It's making me rethink my girl intuition. But what do I know I've never done this before :)

LaDuke Family said...

Ok I pick a girl and she is going to be born today!! Just so you don't have to be prego any more.

Becky K. said...

YAY!!! Just be patient and know it will come when it's ready. I will keep you in my thought and prayers for an easy delivery! I think it's a Boy!

Lauren said...

Happy Due Date!!!

Brad said...

My guess is Tuesday 4/19 and it will be a very healthy, loud, little...boy. Good luck, you're in our thoughts and prayers...that's why I'm checking in! Love you Uncle Brad