Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Won't You Be My Neighbor

I have to brag for a minute about our neighbors.  They are awesome!  We are constantly in our yard chatting it up with people across the street, riding their bikes or cruising by in their cars.  When Dax was born, neighbors not only next door but a couple streets over brought us gifts and food in congratulations.  On my first day back to work last week our neighbor, Carol, made us dinner so I wouldn't have to cook when I got home.  And last night the neighbors behind us, the Mary's, brought over handfulls of freshly pulled lettuce to share and insisted we come over for more.  Thank goodness because my lettuce has been lacking this year due to unintentional neglect.


It took me 40 minutes to clean all the yummy lettuce.


This September we are excited to welcome our newest neighbors, Kat and Bryan, to the neighborhood!  Can't wait to swing on by with something from our garden :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

I want to be your neighbor.

Sarah said...

I would LOVE it if you were my neighbor!!!