Sunday, October 16, 2011

Work to Play

My wonderful husband decided to spend the weekend with his family and catching up around our house. A rare opportunity we spent the weekend at home "nesting" which is great this time of year with iffy weather.

Auntie Kat offered to babysit the little guy so Zach and I could get a little mountain riding in.  Then we spent the rest of the weekend outfitting our pantry with much needed shelves.  Seriously, how did we survive without these?

A big surprise for me was an upgrade to my current skis for the new ski season, thanks again to my husband!  Zach swapped out my current set of sticks for a used pair of K2 Coombas.  Dax made sure to test them out :)

2 comments:

Darleen said...

Okay wait...you put those shelves up??

Dax is so dang cute. I want to snuggle with him.

ian and sarah said...

Sweet skis, Sarah!