Monday, February 6, 2012

Don't Blink

February must have hit us when I blinked because time has been flying bye!

Zach headed to Jackson Hole this past weekend for his annual boys ski trip.  They all came back with goggle tans and smiles so I know it was a good time.


Dax, Lucy, and I took advantage of our local blue skies by nordic skiing out Quigley canyon.  Dax had no problem snoozing in the ski chariot while mommy struggled along after Lucy.  I felt like and elephant on ice skates by the time we were done.

Lucy waits while Dax catnaps in the chariot.

On Sunday, Dax was flattered to be the only boy invited to an adorable first birthday party for girls.  I dressed him ready to impress and he slept through the entire event.  Seriously, I usually have no problem with two hour naps but... really.  So much for my ladies man ;)
Dax getting ready for the party by attacking the toilet paper roll. 

1 comment:

jeannie said...

Looks like some fun snow days!