Thursday, August 16, 2012

4 Legs

When I think of the number 4 in design, I think of 4 legs to a chair.  They are needed to support the framework above.  To hold together the structure, and to provide a base for weight to be bared.

In our 4 years of marriage Zach and I have built this framework of support, structure, and base.  We help each other carry the load when one of us is feeling over burdened.  We find ways to have balance in life with family, work and play. We support each other to carry on with our ambitions, whether it's skiing, traveling, or gardening.  And hopefully our 4 strong legs will provide a foundation that can spill over into our son's life to help him grow and prosper.

Happy 4th Anniversary Zach! 
I can't thank you enough for being such an outstanding partner in my life.  You push me to not give up, to see things in a new light, and remind me to laugh when I get too serious.  I love you.


3 comments:

erinkosach said...

You guys are so cute and such a wonderful couple. You set a great example to us and other couples out there. To many more years!!

jeannie said...

Happy, happy anniversary!! You are truely a great match, helping and supporting each other in everything you do. It's all good when you're bringing up a child. Lucky Dax!! Love to you both! xoxoxo Mom and Ben

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary! lots of love & laughter always. xo