Sunday, January 27, 2013

Thank Goodness for Family

I have to give my husband a lot of credit for his help lately.  Being sick all weekend I turned into a lump of coal when it came to helping with Dax.  Zach stepped up to the plate and took over "mommy duties" by entertaining the little man, keeping him fed, and happy.
Dax driving the snow plow.
Zach entertained Dax for a full day with boy stuff to give me a chance to rest up.  
Trucks = Happy Boys
Roundhouse lunch to celebrate Bryan's new job
Jean arranged to get everyone together at the Roundhouse Restaurant for lunch.  Half-way up Bald Mountain we celebrated Bryan's new nursing job.  After completing his nursing exams Bryan landed himself a new position within 24hours.  Not bad!  
Dax loved the gondola ride and now calls it "go-go-la".
Good times with daddy :)
Nick and Jean were kind enough to take on Dax duties tonight.  
It's so tremendously wonderful to have their help when we aren't 100%.  

Love all my family and working on getting better so I can get back in the game :)

2 comments:

jeannie said...

So sorry you are sick! You DO have a wonderful hubbie! So glad he's there for you and always such a great help. Jean & Nick, too. Get well, Honey. Miss and love you!

erinkosach said...

I agree, so lucky to have a great family around you. I'm sorry you are sick. Yuck!! This year is terrible for sickness. Miss you guys