Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ranch Delights



I was blown away today when a friend stopped by the office to drop off some amazing fruits and vegetables that her family had grown on their ranch in southern Idaho. Among many of the delectable goodies were gigantic spaghetti squash, sweet peaches, cucumbers, yellow and red cherry tomatoes, basil, beets, white corn, peppers, and sunflowers for the birds! Nothing tastes better than home grown produce...Wow, are we lucky to have such wonderful friends to share some! The basket is sitting below my desk and I can't wait to take it home to share with people that I love!

2 comments:

jeannie said...

Yummy! You may need to get your recipe book out to take advantage of all of that. Grill, stir fry, bake, freeze. Go Girl.

Darleen said...

That looks yummy. I would grill those babies up. I love vegetables! I have some good recipes if you need some!