Monday, November 12, 2007

Grand Canyon Engagment











What an amazing time in the Grand Canyon wilderness for the past 18 days! We were in remote locations with no access to roads, phones, computers, or showers and managed to survive. The rapids were intense, the surroundings were beautiful, and the food was amazing. I am lucky to have such great friends, and soon to be new family...that's right Zach and I are engaged and we couldn't be more excited! No official plans yet but hopefully next August/September in Idaho for the festivities. I want to thank Zach's family and friends for including me on this adventure of a lifetime. In the meantime here are a few pix that fail in capturing the entire adventure....













2 comments:

Darleen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm SO excited for you and Zach. Did he proposed when you were going down some crazy rapids?? That's awesome. I'm also relived that you are home safe and alive. I want to hear more about your adventures. Your trip looks so much fun and I really miss the grand canyon. Seth's family usually does a 5 day backpack trip there every year. Haven't done it yet with kids.

jeannie said...

Yes, you have completed an amazing trip with an equally exciting announcement! We are so happy for you both. The excitement at the Lyle/Latham camp never stops, so bring on the wedding!!Much love, Mom and Ben