Friday, July 25, 2008

29th Birthday


I barely had time to remember my birthday let alone celebrate it! But it was a great birthday thanks to my dear girlfriends, my office, and my loving fiancee. First, I was treated to a pedicure from my friend, Jen. Then the girls and I went to a little place in Ketchum for fresh Chinese chicken salad and catching up on each other's summer activities. Back to the office for the remainder of the day and then celebrating with a few beers. Finally, it was out to dinner with Zach for a little recap of all the activities we have been enjoying this summer, the wedding (of course), and this weekend's events. So far 29 is turning out to be a great year!


2 comments:

Darleen said...

Happy Birthday! I was going to call you. I'm glad you got out and celebrated. Looks like it was a great day.

jeannie said...

Love that outdoor eating! Can't wait to meet all of your girlfriends at the wedding. They're so good to you! xoxo