Friday, July 25, 2008

Reno Garden Shower



I can't believe a week has already gone by since I was in Reno/Tahoe but I guess that is because we have been so busy with all the events going on this summer. I did make a quick trip to Reno to do some business in Tahoe, and attend a bridal shower at my aunt Carolyn's house. It was so great to have my cousins and relatives there that I haven't seen in awhile. My aunt and uncle have a great little house on Hunter Creek that flows into the Truckee river. The shower was a garden theme and it was a perfect setting. We had fun sharing questions and answers about Zach and I while eating delicous food. My uncle Bob made great fresh mojitos and a delicious peach cake from Whole Foods to wrap it up.




1 comment:

jeannie said...

It was fun, wasn't it? My pictures disappeared from my camera, so glad yours are available.