Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving to All








Zach, Lucy, and I had a wonderful trip down to Reno to visit with family and friends. There is always lot's to do and little time to accomplish everything but we managed to have two Thanksgiving dinners, take a drive up to Tahoe, do a little shopping, and I got to babysit my nieces, Callie and Avery. They grow up so quickly so it was a good opportunity for me to get to know them a little better before they are off to college! And I can't believe we don't have any good photo's of Callie. Everyone did a wonderful job cooking and we ate and drank more then we needed but had a wonderful time doing it :) I wish we could visit them ( and Lake Tahoe!) more often.I am so grateful to have such a wonderful family and am happy we could share this holiday together.



2 comments:

jeannie said...

We loved your visit too! Come more often and we will do some more skiing and hiking. Thanks for babysitting so Addie and I could do a little shopping. We really appreciated it. Great pictures, Zach! xoxo

Regina Joseph Winslow said...

I smell christmas card photo..of the lake shot..that is..if you havent already picked a fab. wedding photo. xoxo
See you soooooon!