Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tucson Visit


I was lucky this past weekend to visit the LaDukes in Tucson and celebrate my niece's first birthday, which also happens to be Valentine's Day! Addie did a great job making strawberry cupcakes with homemade icing. Cameron's sister and brother stopped by along with some of their friends for a nice lunch. We sang to Avery who was very interested in her cupcake for a brief moment. Tucson was very beautiful and a lot 'greener' than I expected with thousands of types of cactus, trees and flowering plants. They have a beautiful home and family! I love my niece's and wish I got to see more of them! Thank you LaDuke's for hosting me and Callie for letting me stay in your room. Love you, Auntie Sarah

2 comments:

jeannie said...

Great pictures, Sarah. I know the LaDukes loved having you as much as you loved being there. It is a great place and family. xoxo

Darleen said...

They are such beautiful little girls! What a sweet aunt you are to be there and celebrate.