Saturday, June 20, 2009

Garden Progress


I'm so happy that my little garden has been thriving in our unusually wet weather. I have to admit I thought I could plant more in the 3x8 area but decided against it at the last minute in order to master a few vegetables first. So carrots, lettuce, and radishes are doing the test run. They seem to be happy thus far and I can't wait to harvest them in a couple weeks. I did manage to plant some potatoes, cilantro, chives, dill, parsley, and basil in a bed on the east side of our house. So far so good. There is so much to learn about each plant and how best to grow them. And then most importantly how best to eat them :)

1 comment:

jeannie said...

Wow! Great job with the garden. You'll love the rewards when you are harvesting the veggies. xoxo Mom