Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer time...

...it's just flying bye! I can't believe it's almost August!

Well, last weekend was full of activities. I managed to get in a 10 mile back-country run for a race in Ketchum. I had to get the best of my 20's before the 30's hit me. Gorgeous wildflowers and I luckily did not embarrass myself from lack of training. The uphill portions are killer!
This is an image from the race (not of me) but shows where we were running.

Zach went mountain biking and camping on the East Fork of the Salmon River for Justin's birthday in an area called Frog Lake. A group of ten plus people gave it their all for 3 days up and down mountains. He came back with a big smile on his face, tons of photos, stories, and an injured shoulder.
Zach and Matt heading out on a trail.

Sunday I headed out to Redfish Lake with Jenna & Sarah H. for some relaxing beach time. It is so beautiful up there and Lucy could not get enough of stick throwing and swimming :)Picture of June & Lucy sharing the stick.

2 comments:

Darleen said...

I would love to go running with you! That looks so beautiful and fun.

jeannie said...

Good for you for taking the challenge and doing so well. Happy Birthday, you're amazing! Love, Mom