Monday, November 1, 2010

Hallow-eeeennnn

Image from here.

Zach and I were invited to a costume party Saturday night so we scrambled together a couple costumes for the event.  I went as the Virgin Mary and Zach was Joseph.  They were really comfortable costumes, except for I enhanced my already pregnant belly with a pillow to emphasize the "belly" part.  I was amazed at how many people actually thought I was that big at four months!  I've been telling myself it's because most of the people were drinking and their vision must have been a little slurred.  Makes me feel better then realizing how big I will actually be someday.  Getting in and out of the car was not easy with my sudden growth in belly.  I learned, only after Zach pointed it out, that I have to take my seat belt off first otherwise it won't matter how big your belly is you won't be able to get out.


Joesph, costume inspiration
Mary, costume inspiration
Back to the Halloween party, the most popular costume seemed to be a girl named "Snookie" from the Jersey Shore show.  I've never seen the show but judging from the costume characters I really don't have any desire now.  Our friend Mark was a whoopie cushion, an Elvis, lot's of disco party people, a little pig that was far from little, a parachuter with umbrella harness attached, bee's, Willie Wonka, and Little Bo-Peep were some of the most memorable costumes of the night for me. 

Alas none of our pictures really turned out from the evening so I'm hoping my text can provide visual stimulation for all :)

Happy Halloween

No comments: