Tuesday, December 7, 2010

LEED AP ID+C

I passed!
I'm officially a LEED AP ID +C
(Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design Associate Professional in Interior Design & Construction).  
I know it's a mouthful but trust me I earned it.



What is a LEED AP ID+C exactly?  It's a credential that provides a standard for professionals participating in the design and construction of environmentally responsible, high-performance commercial spaces and tenant improvements.  It's awarded through the Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI)and the US Green Building Council.  I am now officially an expert on green building design ;)  Hooray!

4 comments:

zach latham said...

I am sooo proud of you! You worked very hard towards this accreditation and you have attained it, again, congrats! Now it's time to enjoy all the snow!

jeannie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You are amazing! So much on your plate and you managed to study hard and get this one behind you. You've earned the recognition. Enjoy.
oxox, Mom

ian and sarah said...

WOO HOO!!!! Sarah, that's such wonderful news. Congratulations!

Erin said...

YAY!!! I am so happy for you. What a great achievement!! Way to go sista!