Monday, January 23, 2012

Winter is Here

No better way to shake off the sickness we had from the weekend before then by taking advantage of the great snow conditions and skiing every moment of it.

It was the ladies annual Petit Lake trip at the Sinnot cabin.  Rachel and I did the day trip and enjoyed the beautiful views and conversation.  My photos were terrible so if you would like to see some excellent photos from the trip see Sarah Sundby's blog here.


Rachel & Erin make it to the cabin.

Zach and I had a ski date on Baldy on Sunday.  Yippee :)

Photo out Indian Creek after a day of skiing.

As I was taking my last run down Baldy and my legs were ready to give out I shouted to Zach, "I'm old!"  He shouted back, "Your cold?"  I was too tired to correct him and we just carried on.

No comments: