Thursday, May 24, 2012

Snow Planting

When you garden in our neck of the woods your gambling against the weather.  Being a Reno girl I usually tend to be overly cautious because I know how terrible loosing a beat feels. 
View from my office of the snow starting to stick to the neighbors roof.
Planting my garden this past weekend appears to have been a little early this year despite our generously warmer weather.  Oh well, at least the weeds will have to fight against the snow as well as my garden. 

3 comments:

Regina Joseph Winslow said...

As long as the snow leaves hailey but 6 am Saturday Morning. xo

Sarah said...

That's right!

Anonymous said...

Cover with black plastic or make cloches out of gal milk jugs or plastic, anything to keep things a little warmer and protected. From a fellow gardener.