Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day

It's not officially school but WOW did it feel like it this morning when I dropped Dax off for his first day of Pre-Primary school.  We had visited once before for 30 minutes and Dax only complained when I pulled him away from all the miniature farm animals.  Today was no different.  As soon as I set him down he toddled off to find the classroom pet rabbit named, Pepper.  I went to find him to give him a kiss and say goodbye.  While other kids were crying for their parents I was fighting back tears as I watched my baby frolic happily around the room.  I can't believe how quickly he has grown!  How do I stop it?
Dax feeding Pepper.
Ugh, guess I better get use to it because he's only getting older from this point on.
Caught with farm animals in hand.  
When I picked him up this afternoon he was on his third outfit for the day.  Apparently, he really enjoyed the new water in the glass offered to him at meals.  Why wouldn't you dump it on your head?  Phew!  My baby is still with me :)  I scooped him up and kissed him all over.  He thought that was hilarious.

1 comment:

CLyle said...

They do grow up way to fast! We loved getting to meet the little cutie!