Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Festivities

Dax was at a great age this year to get into the fun of Easter.  He loves hide & seek so finding hidden eggs from the Easter Bunny with treats in them was awesome!

It was also the last day for skiing at Dollar so we headed over to meet up with some buddies on a warm day.

Wagon ride to Dollar with Thijs.  

 Dax has been skiing down the bunny hill by himself these last few weekends.  I didn't get a great video of him on Easter because I was running around but here is one with Papa & Yaya cheering him on from the bottom the weekend before.  It makes me laugh every time watching this big head on little skis come down the mountain.  


Later that day we had a delicious dinner out Indian Creek and continued to enjoy the beautiful day.
If Papa wears a tie, Dax will wear a tie.
Spring is here and I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

erinkosach said...

What a little shredder! I love that kid.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of YOU, Sarah!