Monday, April 29, 2013

Garden Gang


I'm so lucky to have had lot's of helpers in my garden over the weekend!  
Zach spent a lot of time digging, tilling, pulling, and thatching all to make our garden grow. 

Dax and Daddy hard at work. 
On Saturday I had three miniature helpers racking, throwing lawn clippings and running a muck whenever possible.
Popsicles for my hard workers Lucy, Dax, and Briggs.

Clean-up crew Lucy, Dax, and Briggs.
Lot's of work but my beds are planted.  Phew!  
Now I hope the weather behaves so we can have some yummy rewards at summers end.

2 comments:

jeannie said...

You are very good at gardening. I don't know where you got it, maybe you're actually rooting in Idaho or you have your grandmother's green thumb. But, I do know that having help in the garden makes it more fun. Enjoy the bounty!

erinkosach said...

Those 3 kids together are too much! I'm impressed you got it all in before the baby. That is not easy! Good work!