Tuesday, September 8, 2009

3 Day Weekend Wrap-Up



Aaaahhhh....what a nice way to spend three days, not thinking once about work!

Zach and I had a great time mountain biking at Fisher Creek on Saturday. I'm actually getting better at mountain biking, despite my many bruises. Afterwards we enjoyed time at the Nickums cabin to celebrate Megan's birthday and the long weekend.

Sunday and Monday we hung around the house for the most part getting things organized for the fall season ahead of us, working on the yard, and cleaning out the garage. Last night we had a great dinner with the Walkers & the Reskos to celebrate the day off. BBQ, bocce ball, and a little time outside before the weather takes control. And the best part is it's only a four day work week. Yippee :)

2 comments:

jeannie said...

Lucky!

Erin said...

Sounds fantastic. I miss u guys!! A BBQ with friends sounds like a perfect day to me!