Monday, September 21, 2009

Old Photos



My Nana had sent me an old photo album awhile back and I have finally gotten around to sharing some of the great photos. The photo album was of my Nana and Grandpa Ken's first trip to Europe to see my parents getting married in Zermatt, Switzerland. This was especially exciting for me to see because Zach and I just visited Zermatt this past spring and happened to find the little church where my parents were married. There are some funny and candid shots in the album that only happens when you shoot with film and then have to wait for them to be developed. Remember picking up your pictures for the developer? It was so exciting.

I love imagining spending time with my parents at this stage in their lives. Even though they are both happily re-married now it would be so fun to get to see them young and in love.

1 comment:

zach latham said...

I love looking at those photo's, especially since we have been to Zermatt to see the church where your parents were married. Funny how the pics and seeing the place help bridge the connection that was made in '72, so glad we found that church!!