Monday, September 28, 2009

House Paint


...our house (just kidding...)
Zach and I spent this past weekend painting the exterior of our house, and we are NOT even close to being done! We did manage to get everything done that we needed to from the roof which is good because the weather is about to change drastically and they are calling for snow later this week. Last thing we want to do is be painting on the roof in a snow storm.

I woke up this morning feeling like a train hit me and we still have more to do...

I love house projects and can't wait until all this hard work pays off. Unfortunately, it won't show much to others until we finish it up with the red cladding windows I've been dreaming of for years :)

2 comments:

Darleen said...

you are painting the outside of your house?! Holy cow! that's a lot of work. By the end of it, you will be a professional.

zach latham said...

S is now a painting fool! Almost done....on to more home improvement before the snow flies!