Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Guest Blog on Rickshaw Design

I had the wonderful opportunity to guest blog for Rickshaw Designs this week with five gift suggestions for the holidays. The owner, Catherine, specializes in beautiful hand block printed bedding for children out of the San Francisco Bay area. She is truly a creative and savvy girl! You can visit her blog here Rickshaw Design Blog or website at Rickshaw Design.

Here is my blog for her site:
*********************************************************************************
I love Rickshaw's fabrics and am so happy to share some other items I love for sustainable interiors.



* Cub Childrens Cork Chair by Daniel Michalik, Brooklyn, New York, $238
* Tin Roof Switchplate Covers from Anthropologie, $18-$24
* Oil Drum Angel from VivaTerra, $65-$139
*Work Lamp by Form Us With Love for Design House Stockholm, $100
*Solid Bronze Dinner Bell, Rocky Mountain Hardware, $358


And something not for the house but would help me bring things home to the house would be this bike basket
* Design House Carrie Bicycle Basket, $70


Happy Holidays to all! xoxo White Canvas Designs
*****************************************************************
Thanks Sarah! Sarah lives in the best little town of Hailey Idaho, having that beautiful outdoors at her fingertips she can't help but be inspired by green living. Her design firm specializes in green design for residential or commercial projects. Plus she would be so fun to work with!

3 comments:

Darleen said...

Cool! That sounds awesome. I love her elephant pillows. Okay...I want that green basket. I guess I could hitch it on my mountain bike.

Erin said...

Wow!! Sarah that is really cool. I am happy for all of your successes. You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ купить фильмы
для сайта idahosarah.blogspot.com