Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Visit with Nana

While on our way to San Francisco this past weekend, we got the chance to visit with my Nana in Los Altos for lunch.  It was another gorgeous day and we sat poolside at her favorite spot, Dinah's, for lunch.  Her home and yard looked beautiful and are always beaming with flowers and fruits.  Zach picked some oranges and lemons.  The orange blossoms smelled so good I had to pick some for the ride home! 

Nana it was wonderful to see you and I hope we can do another lunch date soon!  xoxo

3 comments:

jeannie said...

Hello to Virginia! She still looks the same and I know she loved having you and Zach come to visit. Love to her. Jeannie

Sarah said...

She said to say hello to you as well! Hope I passed that along.

zach latham said...

Thanks for a great lunch poolside Virginia! It was great to see her and the oranges smelled soooo good!