Monday, June 21, 2010

Bachlorette Weekend

I probably laughed as much as I breathed over the weekend!  It was an action packed three days celebrating Katherine's final time of being a bachlorette.  Nine of us girls headed out for a weekend in Stanley and then north to river rafting on the South Fork of the Payette river.

Katherine was a fabulous bachlorette proving to be game for any of our games and willing to wear any ridiculous costume we had created for her with a smile. 

I have to admit I feel a little older after this weekend.  Trying to keep up with the 20 somethings isn't' as easy as it use to be.  But... I did manage it so I guess I can't be that old ;)
The Payette River Company did a fabulous job of entertaining us ladies and I would highly recommend hiring them to anyone that may be looking for a fun activity to occupy a large rowdy group (men or women). 

And to all the ladies on the trip I will be sending you more photos. "Just one dollar!"

1 comment:

Erin said...

Looks like a blast! What a great way to end the singlehood. Glad you had fun and congrats to Kat.