Monday, October 18, 2010

Autumn in the City

Originally, I was thinking "Fall in the City" for the title of this blog but it seemed like a conundrum when thinking of the rock climbing taking place.  "City" in our neck of the woods generally refers to the "City of Rocks".  A locals paradise for rock climbing about 3 hours Southeast of Hailey.

Zach and some friends slipped away this weekend for just that and had a great time amongst the autumn backdrop.  Hardly any one there this time of year which left the usually crowded area wide open for the taking.



Thanks Ian and Sarah for letting Zach tag along with you this weekend!  So happy he has good friends to play with while I'm temporarily out of commission. 

4 comments:

ian and sarah said...

Sarah, we missed you! Your husband is becoming quite the climber. He now has an entire route named after him, "The Hungry Coyote!" Hope you enjoyed a nice, relaxing weekend.

Sarah said...

Lol! Yes, the hungry coyote is a nickname I think he can live up too. Hope to make the next season of climbing!

Darleen said...

Sounds like my husband and your husband should get together. They have a lot in common. Rock climbing is a weekend activity at our house. Honestly sometimes it drives me crazy. Just sayin'. :)

jeannie said...

Of course I'm thinking, "Be careful Zach!" I know he is a careful athlete though. Love to him and you!