Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February Family Visit

Phew, it was a whirlwind weekend and I'm still recovering from all the fun and activities. My mom flew in from Reno, and my sister, Erin, and fiance, Nik, flew in from Portland.  I think Zach and I managed to entertain the heck out them from morning til' night.  Erin and Nik skied on Baldy with Zach on Friday while my mom and I ran some errands around town and got our nails done.  Then we met up for lunch at the River Run lodge.  That evening we enjoyed a comedy show in Sun Valley.  I laughed so hard I think the baby did a couple forward rolls.
Nik, Erin, Jeannie, Sarah & Zach outside SV Lodge.
Zach & Nik at the Comedy Show.

Erin, "Gretchen Fraiser", and Sarah.
 Nordic skiing for the girls and backcountry skiing for the boys the next day before a delicious lunch at my favorite, Galena Lodge.  Then it was time for the Ladies Baby Shower at Margo's (more to come on that).
Erin posing SV style on skate skis.

Classic skiing at 8 months pregnant.
Zach's aunt, Jane, uncle, Tony, and his girlfriend, Stephanie also made the journey to our valley this past weekend.  It was wonderful to see them all and learn about some of the Latham family history in a 150 year old cradle and rocking chair passed down to us for the baby.

Sarah, Jeannie, Erin, Jean, Kat, Jane, and Stephanie at the Lathams.

It was such a treat to have everyone in town to celebrate baby Latham and enjoy the little snow we still have in the mountains.  Thanks for coming and please come again soon! xoxo
Sarah, Jeannie, and Erin.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was such a wonderful weekend. It was hard to leave. Thank you guys for the endless entertainment!

jeannie said...

Yes, endless entertainment and all fun. It was wonderful just being there with you and the little surprise package that went everywhere we did. oxox