Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ladies Baby Shower

I was so lucky to have a baby shower thrown by good family friend, Margo Peck, and Zach's mother, Jean this past weekend.  They went above and beyond any expectations.  It took place in Margo's beautiful home South of Ketchum with about 40 women in attendance.  Catered with scrumptious appetizers and a wine bar I think the ladies really had a good time.  My sister, Erin, and mom were able to make the journey to Idaho to join in the celebration and I couldn't have been happier to have them there.
The women at work.
Lisa and Katherine
Christine, Lydia, Davina, and Sarah S. 

Baby Latham was showered with more gifts then I know what to do with!  And some of the handmade items are just so precious I'm at a loss for words.  This was a huge milestone in my pregnancy and I can't believe it has already come and gone.  I can't wait to meet the baby that everyone helped me celebrate this past weekend.  Thank you, thank you, to all my wonderful friends, family, and hosts for making me and the baby feel loved :)  I'm truly blessed. 
Jean shows the quilt made for Zach's birth by his grandmother & friends.
Jean, Sarah, Jeannie, and Erin.

3 comments:

jeannie said...

It was a wonderful baby shower. I'm so glad I was able to join you there with all of the wonderful people from your community. oxox

Unknown said...

I loved every moment of it!!! You look fantastic and I am so happy you have so many wonderful people around you.

Sarah said...

thanks girls :) I couldn't be luckier that you made the journey out. It really meant a lot to me! xoxo