Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Nick's Birthday Celebration

Zach's dad, Nick, had his birthday last Thursday and we celebrated half way up the ski mountain at the Roundhouse Lodge.  Dining via Gondola is always a treat and this was extra special with the arrival of Nick's brother, Tony, and his girlfriend, Stephanie.  My mom was also in town so she was able to join a total of 10 people for a delicious fireside meal. 

Nick you may be getting older but it's clear to me your still young at heart!
Here is the man with all his birthday loot including a handmade duck caller from brother Tony.

1 comment:

jeannie said...

Fun, fun evening. I was so happy to see the Roundhouse hadn't changed and I could still recall being there 30 years ago. Thanks to the Lathams for including me in the happy celebration.