Tuesday, August 18, 2009

1st Anniversary


I can't believe how quickly this last year has gone by! At times it seems we were just going through the wedding process and at others it couldn't be farther away from us. But this past Sunday was Zach and my first wedding anniversary. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband that challenges me everyday with new activities, keeps me happy and honest, wakes me up with a hug and a kiss, tells me I'm beautiful before I leave for work and when he gets home, wants to spend as much time with me as he can, works hard at his job so he can play hard on the weekends, makes me strive to be a better person, and is my very best friend. I love you Zach and here is to many, many more anniversary's together :)

6 comments:

zach latham said...

I LOVE YOU TOO!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING IN SO MANY WAYS, I CAN'T WAIT FOR ALL OF THE NEW ADVENTURES AND GOOD TIMES TO COME, THANKS FOR BEING THERE FOR ME!!

ian and sarah said...

Okay, you two are too cute! Happy Anniversary, friends!

Darleen said...

What!? Has it already been a year? Too fast. I guess that means you guys are over the honeymoon stage and no more wedding presents.

rikshaw design said...

ok.. you 2 are the cutest..period..
happy anniversary!

jeannie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to a perfect match! xoxo

Regina Joseph Winslow said...

Happy Anniversary Guys! Many, Many More!!

xoxoxo