Thursday, August 20, 2009

Boys & Toys


Nick got a new boat! Yes it's another toy he can add to his collection. Zach probably has more to do with encouraging Nick then anyone to partake in these new machines. Jean and I keep a close watch on them when they are spending too much time together. They are accumulating quite the treasure chest. Snow machines, kayaks, mountain bikes, road bikes, apline skis, nordic skis, backcountry skis, and now a boat....Luckily no motorcycles... yet! They love to tease me and tell me they are going to park everything in our front yard. The idea horrifies me! I can just picture a sofa with beer cans all over and the neighbors wishing we had never moved in...

I must admit though these boys toys are fun! Nick took us for a cruise around Alturas Lake last weekend. He turned the steering wheel sharply trying to make the biggest wake he could behind the boat. I kept thinking this boat was for duck hunting and fishing but then I imagined a ski boat! Maybe Nick should upgrade and get another toy? Now we just need a place to put it....

So after I posted this I found the perfect new toy for Zach! The personal bike powered RV camper...says it all doesn't it!

2 comments:

jeannie said...

Will it pull a skier? Water, that is. Looks like a good toy. Family can go out without risk to life and limb (presumably) Have fun with that.

jeannie said...

Now, that's an RV with it all. Ben and I will look into that and you may see us parked in your drive. We'll stay in shape and save on rooms! Perfect.