Monday, August 31, 2009

Southward Bound


My sister, Erin, is headed to South America today! She will be traveling through Argentina and Chile from Buenos Aires to Santiago. We couldn't be more thrilled for her! Zach and I had a wonderful time touring through this region and know that Erin will too. I wish I could fit into her suitcase to be a travel companion and see these beautiful places again. But I look forward to hearing her travel tales and revisiting them through her eyes upon her return in a couple of weeks. Ciao Erin! Bien Viaje!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'll miss you sis. You'll hear from me often!
Love ya,

ian and sarah said...

How exciting and what a beautiful region to explore! Erin is going to remember this experience for the rest of her life. Congrats to her for making it happen. I'll be thinking good thoughts for her. Safe travels, Erin!