Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Z!


I think Zach did exactly what he wanted for his birthday this year: skiing, friends, beer, family, and food.  But mostly skiing :)  We had a great morning on Baldy skiing in the sunshine with Nick & Jean.  I have to admit I was a little exhausted from the bowl runs we did the day before so I was doing my best to keep up with the 31 year old.   We watched the Lane Parrish race and Zach relived his glory days of when he won the race in 2004.  A lady on the chair lift even recognized him from winning the race and I thought he might have to autograph something for her, which would have been perfect on his birthday!

Later we had a pot roast dinner with Nick, Jean, Kat and six Labradors at Mother Lode Loop (a.k.a. MoLo).  Gus, the new puppy provided the entertainment for the evening.  He showed us his chewing techniques and despite being ridiculously cute his teeth are sharper than s*?#! 

Happy Birthday to the love of my life,
a wonderful husband, an amazing skier, and my best friend!
Lucy and I are lucky to have you!

4 comments:

zach latham said...

S- Thanks so much for making my b-day weekend the best ever, the just seem to get better and better! You are the best wife a guy could ask for, thanks for being there for me!

Regina Joseph Winslow said...

Happy Birthday Zach!!!! Jon and I have been working on our skills on the Mountain this winter. Maybe we can visit the Latham's for your birthday next year :)

jeannie said...

Hey Zach! Glad you had a great day. xoxo

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Zach! Glad it was a good one. I am so happy you guys have each other. You are an amazing couple.