Thursday, January 13, 2011

Belly Time

I get it.  Be proud of the belly :)  
In my defense, it is the first time in my life (and any woman's) 
where you are encouraged to gain a round protruding sphere on your stomach.  
But with all the kicking lately it's hard to ignore that this belly is housing our newest family member.  
So I'm working on embracing the belly. 
Everyday, I'm getting more excited to meet the little belly maker.
Let it grow, let it grow, let it grow :)
My yoga attempt with the belly

9 comments:

zach latham said...

Love it, Love it, Love it!! Can't wait to meet the belly maker!

ian and sarah said...

WooHoo! You've been wearing sweaters (it IS winter) so I'm excited to see the belly finally. It's fabulous and you look great, Sarah.

LaDuke Family said...

Lookin good! Actually you look tiny. Are you sure you only have 3 months?

Sarah said...

Phew! Thanks everyone makes me and the belly feel better :)

Erin said...

So cute!! Love to see prego Sarah!!!

Anonymous said...

Baby wants more trips to Despo's with Auntie Jenna! But if I keep going my belly will look the same.

Lyles said...

You look so cute! And I'm impressed that you still do yoga!

jeannie said...

Adorable! You're still in great shape. Good work, kiddo. oxox

Darleen said...

Oh my gosh! you are tiny!! I love it. I want to rub that little belly of yours.