Monday, January 31, 2011

Baby Pool

My office decided to set-up a little "pool" for the Latham baby arrival.  Having about 18 guys in the office any reason to gamble seems like a good idea to them.  There is a calender for guessing the date the baby is born and the sex and an envelope for your $1 guess.  If you guess the baby's weight you could be the first non-Latham family member to hold the baby ;) 
Someone added Lucy's picture on the top right as inspiration.  I love our dog but goodness I hope our child isn't as hairy!

3 comments:

LaDuke Family said...

My bet would be a Girl, April 23rd. But for Sarah I hope it is earlier. Maybe the 3rd, that is a good day.

jeannie said...

This made me laugh! OK, I'm going with April 18 and weighing in at 7lb, 2oz. Wild guess. Putting my dollar in when I get to ID. oxox P.S. Good chance it's a girl.

Sarah said...

Yep, girl seems to be a popular guess. And why does no one in my family think I'll be early?!? Yeah, I know it's probably likely.