Monday, January 17, 2011

Ski Inspiration

If you haven't noticed skiing seems to be my main topic for blog postings as of late.  But that is the time of year that our little snow town thrives.  Hence, more ski stories...

My friend, Megan, and I headed to Quigley Nordic trails on Saturday to get a little exercise.  This time last year Megan was pregnant with twins and didn't know what she was having.  Now she happily tows along Briggs and Lucy (10 months) in a chariot weighing at least 60lbs.  She chats merrily as we ski along only slowing down slightly at hills.  I am huffing and puffing more as I get farther into my pregnancy.  Seeing Megan relaxed and casual outdoors with two little ones gives me great inspiration for the future.   
Lucy, Briggs, and Megan

Megan with the chariot.
On Sunday ,Zach joined Lucy and I for a free day of skiing and we managed to take a video of some of the fun.  Unfortunately, I can now see my ski form needs major improvement.
Lucy is a fan of skiing to say the least :)

Zach also squeezed in a ski tour with friends and took more photos to share.

4 comments:

http://bostonwinslows.blogspot said...

Darn it those babies are cute!!!!! I cant believe your skiing! You do not need help with your form.. I am going to get on snow shoes this weekend in Stowe xoxox

jeannie said...

You and Megan are amazing. Glad to see you're getting in the movies with baby belly. You'll love seeing these pictures one day. The babies are ADORABLE . oxox

LaDuke Family said...

You go mamas. That carriage is awesome and the cargo adorable.

Erin said...

Haha, I think Lucy just liked running next to you guys. Super cute!