Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Classic Ski & Window Trim

I've been procrastinating my weekly blog post because I haven't captured a picture of the new interior window trim that Zach and Nick worked so hard on over the weekend.  It's wonderful!  And the best part is we can put up our window shades in the living room now so we won't be on display for the neighborhood at night.  There is still 11 windows to trim out but regardless they are knocking them out window by window. 

Luckily, it wasn't the BEST ski weekend so Zach didn't feel too badly about missing anything in the mountains.  I started painting the baby's nursery with no VOC paint and a gas mask.  I have a lot to do!

I did get in a free classic ski clinic with Brett, Hannah, and Jenna at Galena Lodge over the weekend.  Great simple tips that improved my functionality immediately.  After class we went for a nice long ski loop back to the lodge for hot coco and chocolate chip cookies.  My favorite :) 
Brett and Jenna with some random in the background.

Brett, Jenna, Hannah

So grateful to have Nordic skiing and girlfriends while I'm pregnant!

2 comments:

Christine said...

That "random" looks like the biggest creeper I have ever seen! I am glad you all survived the encounter.

Erin said...

I wish I could skate ski with my sis!